Why We Do It
Half-cut Candles was born out of a desire to do something different in this throw away world. So many celebrations & memories are made over a glass of wine or fizz. We wanted a way to capture those times, rather than throw them away.
After a fun evening with friends, wine bottles were at our disposal and we were reluctant to throw them away. The combination of a desire to be creative, a 70’s craft magazine and a want to find an interesting way to savour the moment of a special evening led to the first half-cut candle.
We are always experimenting with fragrances – meeting customers and introducing them to our candles has taught us that scent is a very personal thing. Smells can evoke memories in us all and the right scent combination can bring back special memories and put a smile on your face.
We have simple and noble ideals.
- We take a bottle that once celebrated a moment in time.
- Re-purpose it to create a uniquely designed gift
- Add a carefully designed fragrance
- So our customers can enjoy a new moment in time to create new memories
We work with 100% Soy wax and high quality fragrance oils.
Soy wax is created with natural soybean oil.
• Composed of non-petroleum renewable resources.
• Promoting the growth and care of our environment.
• Biodegradable and free from Pesticides and Herbicides.
• 100% Vegetable guaranteed.